Tuesday, May 22, 2007

1 Night Down.....WOW!

I did not sleep at all well. A diverse, sometimes completely nonsensical parade of thoughts kept creeping in.

It would seem I am in that shock period of knowing something really bad could be wrong, and still not having the time nor knowledge to get my arms around it.

I saw the clock from our 11pm bedtime until at least 3am. Then I was really groggy when we awoke this morning. Had to get up to take Duchess to her water class. She cannot yet drive after her recent shoulder surgery.

My night thoughts:

Glad we completed those wills.
Is there going to be surgery?
Do I face radiation/chemo?
Grandpa, Mother's side, died of lung cancer. (course he was a three pack Camel man)
Should we do a quick reschedule to get in our Rhine Cruise before I get into something that will restrict our movement/travel?

Duchess has already moved to support and encourage. I knew she would. We are pretty tight as a couple.

Lots more thoughts rumbling around, but now off to the docs to pick up a prescription so i can go have my "Cat Scat" (CT Scan).

We're booked at a nearby campground for the weekend in our motorhome. We'll be doing that before any CT Scan.

More later.

Duke

No comments: