Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Better During The Day - Some Good News(?)

Daylight dimmed some of the demons of my 1st night after the phone call from my doctor. A visit to the doctor's office to obtain a prescription for the needed CT-Scan also brought reassurance from two sources......

The actual X-Ray analysis stated a "possible" nodule in a lung. It asked the CT-Scan to determine the reality of such. The nurse told me this was often brought forward, and usually a false-alarm.

Hopeful!

I honestly feel better about this and have focused on two things......

1st - Don't go borrowing trouble until you know there is trouble!
2nd - Deal with life on my brother's rules (he had lymph-node cancer at mid-twenties and is now 55 and doing very well still in complete remission) His rules: Don't sweat the small stuff......and IT IS ALL small stuff!

Moving on.

Tomorrow I make the CT appointment....

Duke

No comments: